Here are things:
1) After only 5 days of unemployment, I work in a spa. Oh yes. A fanshy-shmanshy day spa where people get massages, mani-pedis and facials. A magical world of aromatherapy and relaxation. A place that a loudmouth, sweaty, strong willed human does not fit in. But NO LESS! There I am. My job consists of booking appointments, taking exorbitant amounts of money from overprivileged snobs, and TOWELS. My job is almost entirely towel-related. Therefore, I would classify it as “unfulfilling.” But it’ll pay the bills for now. Good ‘nuff.
2) My entire life has turned into the bus schedule. I’m that girl listening to my iPod wearing sunglasses. Along with every other person under 30 on the bus.
3) I live 2 blocks away from a grilled cheese grill on a double-decker bus. I live 3 blocks away from an independent movie theater that serves beer and pizza while you watch the film. I live 5 blocks away from a gelato place, thai restaurant, and about 300 bars. Subsequently…
4) I’m going vegan. Don’t know when, but it’s happening.
5) I’m looking for a place to live. I love sleeping on a couch and all but uhhhhhhh. It’ll be weird and nice all at the same time. Weird because I won’t be living with 5 people. Nice because there’s an IKEA and I’m gonna get ALL MY FURNITURE THERE I LOVE YOU SWEDEN.
6) I’m all prepped to start emailing my life out to theatres. I’ve been out of the game for 2 weeks and I’m already losing my shit. I can’t stop having dreams about framing gel. I miss the shit out of LCT. It’s like moving away from home to go to college all over again. Except my home is not my home and my house isn’t 3 houses with my 20 family members inside.
7) I am going to adopt SO many animals. Like, so many.
8) I’m considering online dating if for no other reason, so I have shit to do in my spare time besides watch 30 Rock.
9) I will probably not online date as I am also very scared of being murdered.
10) Gays are not clean. Whatever the television tells you- IT’S A LIE.